I/TMG/RE Spring 2022

 - Skeleton Knight in Another World - I've read V1 of this. It's very average for an isekai in my opinion.

- The Greatest Demon Lord is Reborn as a Nobody - Seems like another generic FF OP MC.

- The World of Otome Games is Tough for Mobs - This has been on my "to read" list for as long as I can remember but I never decided to read it. Now it looks like I won't have to.

- Shield Hero S2 - Overrated IMO.

- Bookworm S3 - This is the one I'm most hyped for.

- The Executioner and Her Way of Life - I've purchased V1 and it's sitting on my kindle. I stopped reading it quite early on as there were some incredibly cringy scenes between two characters. However, now that it has an anime, I guess I'll check it out.

Honorable Mentions:

- RPG Real Estate - Selling homes in an RPG/RPG world?

- I'm Quitting Heroing - Non-isekai

- Tomodachi Game - death game

Comments