I want to briefly talk about why i'm writing RGSG so readers, i guess, have a better understanding of the author's intention.
Personally, I am obsessed with skill and skill levels. Because of this, this is a theme that over arches basically all my stories (in "Monolith World" multiverse)
It is a dream of mine to be the best at something. Though I've achieved a relatively high skill level in certain things, being "the best" remains a fantasy. The difference between being "good" at something and being "the best" at something is an almost indescribable chasm. This "chasm" is something I want to explore in my writing of RGSG.
Since RGSG is fantasy and not real, this "chasm" can be exaggerated by the author's will. And since the difference is already so great in reality, turning this into a fantasy story makes the difference wider.
The point of this story is an OP MC that is the best and never loses. In fact, she is so far beyond the best in the current world that no one can compare, due to the implications of Synergy on the human mind/body/soul in the future Jisha regresses from.
It's basically a personal power fantasy. I can't be the best at something in real life, so I wanted to create a character in a world who is far beyond the best. If you ever expect Jisha to lose, it will probably not happen. Obviously this forms certain roadblocks in storytelling, but I will try my best to make the story not boring due to an OP MC.
Comments
Post a Comment