Female MC (I/TMG/RE)

 S ---


- Youjo Senki


A ---


- A Wild Last Boss Appeared!


- Ascendance of a Bookworm


- A Wild Last Boss Appeared!


- Spirited Away (H)


B ---


- A Star Reborn: The Queen's Return


- My Next Life as a Villainess - All routes lead to doom


- Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?


- I, the Female Robot


- Deathbound Duke’s Daughter (Erica Aurelia, the Villainous Lady)


C ---


- College Student Empress


- The Reason Why Raelianna Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion


- Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World For My Retirement


- I Shall Survive Using Potions!


- Reborn Little Girl Won't Give Up


- Bofuri: I Hate Getting Hurt, So I Put All My Skill Points Into Defense (H)


D ---


- I Am My Wife


- Reincarnation of the Businesswoman at School


- I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level


- Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear


- Reborn at Boot Camp: General, Don't Mess Around!

Comments