#Total Stories - 17
**N/A ---** Unranked. Either I didn't read enough to rank them or they don't fit certain ranking criteria.
- New Life +: Young Again in a New World | Reincarnation
- [FFF-Class Trashero](https://www.reddit.com/r/ryzikx/comments/fxl21n/fffclass_trashero_isekai_metatag_abuse/?) {WN} [KR] (I/TMG/RE1,2,3) | Progress - ch65
- Isekai Transporter | A take on isekai meta - a truck driver whose job is to send people to another world...
- Refund High School | Afterlife
- Editor from a Publisher in Another World | Isekai
- Desire (Mogma) | VR
- Kill the Hero {WN} [KR] (RE3) | Progress - ch20
- Rightful Summon: Living in Another World You Don't Belong {WN} [EN] (I) | Progress - ch4
- Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint {WN/M} [KR] (I) | Progress - WNch39
- (x) Sword Art Online Progressive {**LN**} [JP] (I) | Progress - V1
- [Bokutachi no Remake](https://www.reddit.com/r/ryzikx/comments/on0wjt/bokutachi_no_remake_slice_of_life_regression/?) {A} [JP] (RE3) | Progress - ep1
- [Sonny Boy](https://www.reddit.com/r/ryzikx/comments/opjnb8/sonny_boy_is_strange_and_i_still_dont_know_what/?) {A} [JP] (I) | Progress - Anime
- Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi {M} [JP] (I) | Progress - ch13
- Isekai Kenkouki {M} [JP] (I) | Progress - ch3
- ive turned into a bishoujo but i chose to be a net game addict {M} [JP] - VRMMORPG | Progress - ch2
- [Reincarnation no Kaben](https://www.reddit.com/r/ryzikx/comments/pqg0co/dropping_reincarnation_no_kaben_for_a_unique/?) {M} [JP] - Getting "talents" from previous lives | Progress - ch5
- (NEW) [Shichisei no Subaru](https://www.reddit.com/r/ryzikx/comments/si2vth/shichisei_no_subaru_low_key_terrifies_me/) {A} [JP] - VRMMORPG story | Progress - Anime only
Comments
Post a Comment