Over 200 Isekai/Transmigration/Reincarnation/Honorable mentions ranked on the lists below.
#Currently Reading/Watching
- https://isekaiscanmanga.com/manga/nidome-no-jinsei-wo-isekai-de/
- the-mage-will-master-magic-efficiently-in-his-second-life
---
#ISEKAI AND RELATED MAIN LISTS
#[Isekai/Transmigration/Reincarnation](https://www.reddit.com/r/ryzikx/comments/qijaky/isekaitransmigrationreincarnation_tier_list)
#[I/TMG/RE Honorable Mentions](https://www.reddit.com/r/ryzikx/comments/qijb2z/itmgre_honorable_mentions_tier_list/)
#[I/TMG/RE/H N/A Rankings](https://www.reddit.com/r/ryzikx/comments/qijbqh/itmgreh_na_rankings/)
---
#ISEKAI AND RELATED SUB LISTS
- [Non-human reincarnates](https://www.reddit.com/r/ryzikx/comments/kiod3r/nonhuman_reincarnates_tier_sublist_iretmg/?)
- [Kingdom building](https://www.reddit.com/r/ryzikx/comments/kioibk/kingdom_building_tier_sublist_iretmg/?)
- [Reverse Isekai](https://www.reddit.com/r/ryzikx/comments/kiond4/reverse_isekai_tier_sublist/?)
- [Weak MC](https://www.reddit.com/r/ryzikx/comments/kiot1b/weak_mc_tier_sublist_iretmg/?)
- [Female MC](https://www.reddit.com/r/ryzikx/comments/kiowot/female_mc_tier_sublist_iretmg/?)
- [Ridiculously OP MC](https://www.reddit.com/r/ryzikx/comments/kjmv37/ridiculously_op_mc_tier_sublist_itmgre/)
- [Overclocked MC](https://www.reddit.com/r/ryzikx/comments/kk4z2i/overclocked_mc_tier_sublist_itmgre/)
- [Death Game](https://www.reddit.com/r/ryzikx/comments/q2z3wz/my_death_game_tier_list/)
---
#OTHER
- [Squid Game games](https://www.reddit.com/r/ryzikx/comments/q1f5wg/squid_games_ranking_list/)
- [DDLC Blind Playthroughs](https://www.reddit.com/r/ryzikx/comments/ocr3vc/ddlc_blind_playthrough_tier_list/)
- [Conspiracies](https://www.reddit.com/r/ryzikx/comments/erb2gl/conspiracy_tier_list_from_rconspiracy/)
- [Fav MCs](https://www.reddit.com/r/ryzikx/comments/e0fep0/my_favorite_protagonists/)
---
[original works](https://www.reddit.com/r/ryzikx/comments/qijc1q/original_works/)
---
#to read/watch:
---
**standard isekai/tmg/re**
- Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de
- Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun
- escaflowne
- Digimon
- El Hazard
- haibane renmei
- .hack
- Caligula
- Twelve Kingdoms
- Experimental logs of crazy lich
- I became a blacksmith to avoid falling into despair
- Cooking with Wild Game
- Rules for Peddling in Another World
- Survive as the Hero's Wife
- The beginning after the End
- Middle Aged Businessman, Arise in Another World!
- The lazy king
- I Went to Another World and My Sister was Already Reigning as the Demon Lord
- The Great Cleric
- The Magician Who Rose From Failure
- Dungeon Busters
- Reset! The Imprisoned Princess Dreams of Another Chance!
- The Ideal Sponger Life
- Me, a Genius? I Was Reborn into Another World
- The Executioner and Her Way of Life
- Takarakuji de 40-oku Atattandakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru
- An Active Hunter in Hokkaido Has Been Thrown into a Different World
- Isekai Death Game ni Tensou sarete tsurai
- Free Life: Isekai Nandemoya Funtouki
- Salaryman ga Isekai ni Ittara Shitennou ni Natta Hanashi
- Tensei Shitara Ore ga Heroine de Aitsu ga Yuusha Datta
- My big sister lives in a fantasy world
- Isekai Cheat Survival Meshi
- Isekai Omotenashi Gohan
- Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!
- Reincarnated as an Aristocrat with an Appraisal Skill
- Tensei Maou no Dai Gosan
- Shinja Zero no Megami-sama to Hajimeru Isekai Kouryaku/Clearing an Isekai with the Zero-Believers Goddess
- Yoku Wakaranai keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu
- Neta Chara Tensei Toka Anmari da!
- The Small Sage Will Try Her Best In The Different World From Lv.1!
- The Betrayed Hero Who Was Reincarnated as the Strongest Demon Lord
- The Mage Will Master Magic Efficiently in his Second Life
- Isekai Kara no Kigyou Shinshutsu!?
- Tenseishita Daiseijo wa, Seijo Dearu Koto wo Hitakakusu
---
**vr stories or other honorable mentions**
- Isekai, Shuurai (reverse isekai)
- Welcome to Japan, Mrs. Elf! (reverse isekai)
- Level 0 no Maou-sama, Isekai de Boukensha wo Hajimemasu
- Class ga Isekai Shoukan Sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga
- Ecstas Online
- Only Sense Online
- Survival Story of a Sword King in a Fantasy World
- Dad Is a Hero, Mom Is a Spirit, I'm a Reincarnator
- The Legendary Rebuilding of a World by a Realist Demon King
- Golden Experience
- I was caught up in a hero summoning, but that world is at peace
- https://isekaiscanmanga.com/manga/nidome-no-jinsei-wo-isekai-de/
- the-mage-will-master-magic-efficiently-in-his-second-life
---
**random ones found on wuxiaworld and/or non-english titles**
- Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru
- Xian Ni
- Meng Shi Zai Shang
- Feng Ni Tian Xia
- Hero? I quit a long time ago
---
**reincarnated as a...**
- Vampire Afternoon Nap
- Succubus
- White Pig Noble's Daughter
- Strongest Wand in Another World
- Hot Spring
---
**Joey/Gigguk Recommendations**
- boy and the beast
- fushigiyugi
- inuyasha
Thank you Joey and Gigguk for the recommendations.
---
**Otome Game Isekais**
- I’M Not A Villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness Doesn’T Mean I’M A Bad Person!
- Endo and Kobayashi's live commentary
- Akuyaku Reijou ni Narimashita.
- I swear I won't bother you again
- I Won't Become A Villainess. I'm Just A "normal" Duke's Daughter!
- Rebirth Of The Villainess: The Life Of Letizia After The Engagement Annulment
- The Villainess Want To Marry A Commoner
- The Villainess Is Adored By The Crown Prince Of The Neighboring Kingdom
- The Pet Of The Villainess
- The Banished Villainess! Living The Leisurely Life Of A Nun Making Revolutionary Church Food
- For Certain Reasons, The Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely
- World of Otome Games is Tough For Mobs
- Im in love with the villainess
- As The Villainess, I Reject These Happy-Bad Endings!
- I Reincarnated As Evil Alice, So the Only Thing I’m Courting Is Death!
- It Looks Like I've Fallen into the World of a Reverse Harem Game
Comments
Post a Comment