- Eminence in Shadow - The one to watch out for this season in my opinion. MC is a chuuni and he's living in his chuuni world, but the world around him is actually going how he imagines it to be. Hilarious subversion of the 'hiding true abilities' trope commonly seen in chinese novels. I really enjoyed the LNs until V4, and it's a series i'm planning on continuing.
- Reincarnated as a Sword aka TenKen - a pretty solid WN when i read it, nothing extraordinary but i'd call it an above-average isekai. definitely not a must-watch but it's enjoyable.
and... that's it. What? Only two this season???? I guess... There are a lot of ones i'd like to put on 'honorable mentions' as they seem to be non-isekai rpg world stories, but i don't feel like it...
EDIT -
There's one more that I somehow missed -
- I'm the Villainess, so I'm Taming the Last Boss - Looks like your typical otome game isekai. Hot take: the Koreans do it better.
Comments
Post a Comment