ultimate blackpill (yt comment, not mine)

 Indeed,  one of my better friends in high school was a 'pretty boy'.

Shorter than medium tall women but the excellent face with the right touche of femininity.

He was and still is slim and while not muscular,  he's in excellent shape.  Just like this two other brothers and parents;  all have that exact winning gene combination.


He had to literally beat the women off him and not a month went by without 2 to 3 hot girls confessing their love to him and asking him out at school.  Every night he went out,  girls hit on him hard.

Can you imagine that?!  As a man being asked out by multiple girl all the time that actually looks like women and ... even better ... who are among the top girls in school.

The girls were very very thirsty for him;  one even offered a pact that if they both were still single at 30 she would still be available as his willing substitute.  This specific girl already had it for him since kindergarden and the poor thing always kept desperately trying,  everyone in school knew it.  All throughout high school,  even when he was dating other girls,  she kept trying.  Even when she had a boyfriend (who was a lot older and didn't go to our school) she still kept at it.

She was a math genius who could solve math that's more difficult than what I had at university in no longer than it took the teacher to put the final part of the problem on the board.  Yet this chad was all she wanted.

She never got him,  went to do charity around the world and eventually settled for a guy within her range (she was a 3.5/10 physically).


And ... because he had it so SO easy,  he loved to toy with these women.

Dumping them in mean ways,  forcing and making them simp for him hard,  pitching them against each other (girls that were the best of friends would plant knives in each others back to get on his good side),  ... .


To add insult to injury genetics even gave him a grow spurt after highschool,  resulting in him ending up not short but about average to tall-average.

Not only did he have his looks he had innate talent for math and he too could solve equations like nothing ... but ... because of that he never studied and failed at university in his first year ... but partied like a beast ... he then took it seriously and aced everything thereafter.



---

The game is rigged ... as a normal man with apparently a below average face,  I can't even get a bloody first date.


I've always been well liked and had lots of superficial friends during my education.  Since I always took lead in group work to ensure that I aced it (I always was at the top of my class),  people fought to be my partners and fought to be next to me on exams.


My female friends,  all fellow classmates at university,   often remark:  "why are you still single" -_-

I'm this close to telling them:  "Well ... why don't you date me?  You all seem to be wondering,  yet I know not a single one of you would say '"yes" if I asked you out!".


There is one big regret I have in my life ... years to late I realised that a single rather sweet but not so attractive smart girl might have been quite a bit in "true" love with me.  However,  since I got rejected left,  right and centre all the time ... by the time she tried to hint her interest at me,  I was so lacking in relational confidence that I was 100% sure no girl would go actively for me that I didn't perceive her efforts for what they probably were. 

Years later I saw on facebook that she's now with someone who looks uncannily like me.


So ... not only does deficiency in the looks department harm your chances at succes when asking,  it also damages your confidence to such levels that you can't even think someone might chase you for once.


You're also not able to "fool around" at the teenager and twen years ... thus not only are you missing out on having fun while you're in your physical prime,  you're also not able to build experience with relationships.

So ... even if you might stumble on a girl with interest,  you don't have the tools and knowhow to do things perfectly right in an organic way ... thus you'll probably still blow it with her,  while the same you with experience might have found his life companion...


That realisation sucks hard!!!


The gap between the winners and losers just keeps ever expanding throughout life.


Couple it with impossible recruitment standards for entry level jobs ... always demanding many years of specific experience ...  and life within society is just a joke.


It's not like in the movies where a high school jock ends up flipping burgers for the rest of his life,  while the nerdy kid goes on to be a successful industrial and getting the girl in the end.

Either the nerdy kid ends up in a similar dead end job like the jock and still not getting the girl 

or 

the nerdy kid succeeds only to have the burger flipping jock fuck his wife behind his back and ending up stuck raising the resulting child ... hopefully blissful unaware that it isn't his only to eventually still end up divorced and going form one gold digger and mental case to another.


Well ... I choose the third option.

Since my biology masters with great distinction and all the options in biotech means toiletpaper in the hiring business and fun rewarding romantic relationships are denied to me,  I instead went for a chill full time job that I take care of in half the time and I spend my free time on me,  myself and I.

Every hobby and interest I have,  I'm planning to do.  I only live once and as an only child of middle class parents money is not an issue.


And to think that in the past 'blue pilled me' would have been so so happy to spend his time and money on a woman!

Nowadays I am so busy most of the time that I honestly wouldn't be able to fit a girlfriend in my life.

And whenever I look at what's out there,  I don't even find the enthusiasm to even try.


Yet ... it still bugs me ... because in the back of my mind I still dream of having a fun girlfriend with whom to share my passions;  a true life companion.

I'm a very romantic,  enthusiastic and optimistic person by nature ... and to face that everything you've believed from childhood is a lie ... it's such a cruel joke.


It's why I still feel a need to occasionally go on a rant like here ... .


And ... I've come to terms these past few years with the fact that "the one" is a myth for us normies.

It's a divine pleasure only experienceable by the beautiful people in society.

The only none destructive things we can do is play the numbers game and settle for whatever happens to stick ... or go MGTOW.


And surrounded by my passions I think MGTOW is the better choice than lowering your standards to rock bottom and ending up a cuck.

Comments